Wednesday 23 November 2011

Mom aND dAD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear mom, I tried something today.
It actually took all my pain away.
Now I know why you did what you did.
Just like mother, just like kid.
I painted a picture and it was for you.
It was for you but nobody knew.
I sit up late at night wondering where you are.



Dear mom, I’m laying here thinking about you.
Are you thinking about me too?
Dear mom and dad, I miss you a lot.
Look at this creation that you have wrought.
Can you feel that I’m dying inside?

Why weren’t you there when I almost died?
I guess I just don’t matter to you any more.
Why do you hate the thing you use to adore?
I screamed your names as loud as I could.
I want to end my life, do you think I should?

If I gave you a call, would you answer the phone?

Do you even care that I feel so alone?


Dear mom and dad, today I sat and cried.
I told people I was fine but I actually lied.
See, all I want is to feel your love and know that you care.
I’ve wished for you and everything, sent up prayer after prayer.
I just don’t understand what I did wrong.
I just want to find out where I belong.


Dear mom and dad, things are crazy over here.

I have an awful feeling that my end is getting near.
But I don’t think that this really matters to you.
You’re busy and don’t care about what I’ve been through.So I guess this letter is over and
done.

Sincerely always,



your son.....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment